- Bone augmentation: your oral surgeon can augment or restore your jawbone with the help of bone additives and growth factors.
- Ridge expansion: valuable bone graft materials will be attached to a small ridge created along the top of your jaw.
- Sinus augmentation: this method is also known as sinus lift or elevation when the bone is added below the sinus.
- Subperiosteal implants: this option is excellent for patients who don’t have enough healthy jawbone density to support artificial roots. Implant dentists place these types of dental implants on or above the jaw bone and also under the gum to hold the replacement tooth by protruding through the gum.
- Endosteal implants: as we mentioned, this type of dental implant is the most common one made from titanium. Endosteal implants are regularly shaped like small screws placed in your jawbone to hold the crowns.
Don’t overlook visiting a reliable implant dentist if you miss one or more teeth before it gets too late to replace them.
What is Coupa Used For?
In order to get the most out of the platform, it is best to know everything about it, and how it works. Some people have heard of the platform, and know that it has the capacity to save businesses a lot of money, but they don’t even know what it is used for. If you are considering investing in this epic software application, it is wise to have parship a good idea of what it is and how it can help your business.
From Source to Pay
One of the most important factors that help businesses stay on top of the competition is their source-to-pay process. A top key element of Coupa is that it has the ability to initiate the entire procurement process from the sourcing of the vendors through to the payment of the transactions. Leer más